1. Begin with one end of the belt hanging down at your left side.
Pass the belt across your body and around to the back as if to pull
your uniform or dobok closed.
2. Retrieve the belt at the left side and pass across the front
and around the back again.
4. Tuck that same end under all the layers of belt and pull through and up.
Now look to see if the two ends are of equal length and adjust by
carefully pulling back and forth on both ends.
Go back a step if you have to.
5. With the two ends hanging equally, twist the underneath
end one half turn inward.
6. & 7. Cross the upper end (the original travelling end)
over and then under the lower end.
8. Pull through and tighten by pulling both ends equally to the outside.