GTUK Distance Training Tutorials
Please follow this link to see all the latest information about the GTUK Distance Training Tutorials.
Follow this link and ask to join the Facebook group to watch the tutorials live or later.
Distance Training Safety First!
Please read the safety advice and ensure you follow the instructions below for your own safety and well being:
• Please ensure you have plenty of room to train, and have removed any dangerous objects, be mindful of smaller spaces and different floors.
• Warm up/cool down. It is sensible to perform a warm up and cool down exercise before/after each session.
• Ensure you have access to plenty of water, and do not exercise after eating a heavy meal.
• Do not exercise if you are ill, or have an injury.
• Adult supervision is required for all children taking part.
• You know you own body, and we cannot see you to adapt exercises or offer advice. Please use caution and common sense when exercising and stop, or take a break if anything hurts or when necessary to avoid injury.
The GTUK and it’s instructors accept no responsibility for your training area, and any injuries caused as a result of our safety advice not being taken.
Stay Safe and do Taekwon-do!